At Gawler GP Inc we value patient feedback as we consider it an opportunity to improve our service to ensure patients have a positive experience from when they walk in to the department to the time they leave. We are proactive in responding to patient feedback and in response to a recently conducted patient survey we have:
- Revised our gap fee policy to be a flat $35.00 gap fee at all times – replacing the 14 day discount period situation;
- Added privacy screens to the entrance doors to the Accident & Emergency Department and Afterhours GP Clinic and updated the privacy roller blinds in the front reception area;
- Improved secure email communication with patients usual GP for continuity of care purposes;
- Improved security within department by defining Authorised Staff Only areas;
- Tailored waiting room displays to reflect current and relevant health topics.
If you have any valuable feedback for us to consider, Feedback Forms and a Feedback box are available in our waiting room. You can also call our reception from 9am to 10pm any day to request a Feedback Form be sent to you if this is more convenient.